Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme Requirement are available. The procedure to Apply for Greensprings School…
Lagos Business School (LBS) Training Talent Programme has the procedure for application as listed for our costumers consumption. Therefore, all Applicant should follow the guidelines below. We have got you covered on how to apply for online application form.
Therefore, it is important that to apply for Lagos Business School (LBS) Training Talent Programme one have to be conversant with the duties and responsibilities attached to the LBS Training Programme.
How to Apply for Lagos Business School (LBS) Training Talent Programme
LBS Training Qualification and Requirements
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
Benefits of LBS Training Talent Programme
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Display the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
How to Apply for LBS Training Talent Programme Schedule
Interested and qualified;
- Visit Lagos Business School on docs.google.com to apply
- Download and fill the YTP Application form (Click Here).
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself.
- Mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable)
Thanks for staying in touch with us