This is to get the general public informed about the ongoing Oyo State Primary Health…
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Portal is currently opened for interested Applicant who which to apply for job vacancy in recruitable available positions Lagos State PHCB Recruitment. It is important to note that the application procedure are all listed in this update and Applicant are advised to follow the instructions and Guildelines to register below.
Consequently, if you got any error it should be corrected before Applicant will have to submit application for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Portal.
How to Apply for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Portal
- Applicant Should process B.Sc in Community Health Services, 5 O’ level credit pass in all Sciences including
- Math and English Language Must be a registered Member of Community Health Registration Board of Nigeria (CHRBN) interested Applicant Should Must have a valid Practicing License.
Note : The general Eligibility and Requirement for each available jobs are all seen in Official Website the above are applicable to only Community Health Officer
Available Positions for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Portal
- Medical Officer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Staff Midwife
- Medical Laboratory
- Environmental health worker
- Staff Nurse/Midwife
- Community Health Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Health Education Officer
How to apply for Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Portal
- Visit the official portal @ https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- The create an account
- Fill all nessesary details
About Lagos State Primary Health Care Board
- The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) was established by the Lagos State Health Sector Reform Law (2006) and is in charge of the state’s primary health care management. In topics relating to primary health service improvement and delivery, the Board serves as a strategic interface between the State and the LGA.
- The Lagos State Primary Health Care Board is tasked with providing high-quality health-care services at the grassroots level throughout the state. These duties can only be carried out effectively by skilled and dedicated health workers who are passionate about providing high-quality healthcare to the people of Lagos. APPLICATION PORTAL
Do make use of the comments box to ask your questions and we will be able to respond to any questions bordering you.