LASU-eCORNELL Certificate Programmes Admission Form Screening Admission is now opened…
Lagos State University, LASU Diploma Programmes Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now in progress. The requirements and procedures to apply for the ongoing application is now listed below.
The management of Lagos State University has instructed that all Applicant must follow the right and due process to apply for LASU Diploma Programmes Admission Form just as we have been able to outline below.
How to Apply for Lagos State University, LASU Diploma Programmes Admission Form
List of Approved LASU Diploma Courses
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Security
- Educational Management
- Communication Skills
- Fish Farming and Management
- History and International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Project Management
- Road Traffic Management
- Theatre Arts and Music
- Transport and Logistics
LASU Diploma Admission Requirements & Duration
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level)/NABTEB or its equivalent with Credit passes in 4 subjects at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any two relevant subjects.
Duration: Two (2) academic sessions
How to Apply for LASU Diploma Admission Form
- Candidates are to visit odlri.lasu.edu.ng for details about the programme of choice.
- Then proceed to www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make payment for the application fee of N10,000 for Certificate Programmes or N15,000 for Diploma Programmes and then proceed to complete the application form.
- Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE via www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment.
Successful Candidates will be contacted through their submitted email addresses.
Screening LASU Diploma
- Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
- Mode of Teaching and Learning: All academic activities are going to be blended learning with 70% online classes and 30% physical classes with a prompt and accurate delivery system, including workshops.
Enquiries: For further enquiries, kindly send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account OR through other means aside from the one above does that to his/her own disadvantage.
Thanks for staying in touch with us