OAU Pre Degree Admission Form is ongoing for eligible Applicant who got the Requirement. If…
This is to inform the general public that the application deadline for the LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form is currently ongoing. It is important that all Applicant should follow the instructions below for registration Guildelines.
We ensure you follow the instructions and information on how to apply for Lagos State University LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form. Also ensure you fill the correct information as expected. Follow the guidelines below to apply.
How to Apply for LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
LASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form Programmes and Requirements
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and Personnel
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
History and International Studies
LASU Part-Time Admission Form General Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission into LASU Part-Time Degree Programme, Epe Campus should visit www.lasu.edu.ng for the individual programme’s full details and admission requirements.
- The minimum age limit for enrolment into the programme is eighteen  years.
LASU Part-Time Admission Form Payment Fee
- An Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) and Medical Fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) must be paid immediately
How to Apply for LASU Part-Time Admission Form
- Please visit www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make an e-payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to access the application form.
- You are required to fill the form, upload credentials and submit the form online, after which you will be invited for screening if qualified.
- An Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) and Medical Fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) must be paid immediately.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
Prospective candidates are hereby requested to visit the University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng for details on the programme.
Application Portal Deadline
- The closing date for the application form is six  weeks from this publication date.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below and also ask any questions that may be bordering you.Post utme