Lagos State University LASU Post UTME Admission Form is usually available to enable interested candidate apply for the LASU Online Screening that is also do have their specific date for registration. Therefor it is very much important to note that interested applicant should do well to take note about the LASU Admission News that do come to the knowledge of candidate which is always seen in the LASU Post UTME Portal.
However, it is much more important to note that this post on LASU Post UTME Admission Form do not have any fix date, simple because its just to let use know the qualification requirements and procedures for registration. Therefore, interested candidate who wants to write LASU Post UTME should always do well to take note of the requirements attached to the LASU Online Registration.
How to Apply for LASU Psot UTME Admission Form
General Eligibility LASU Post UTME Admission Form
To qualify for LASU Post UTME Admission Candidates
- Who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition,
- Must be at least 16 years of age, by the time the exam is about to commerce
- Who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University and who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the subsequent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. (Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students only)
- Who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the sebsequent Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise. (Direct Entry candidates and LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme)
- Of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
Important Information about LASU Post UTME Admission form Screening
- The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) best relevant subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course.
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from the recent JAMB Brochure available online.
- Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
- Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for three weeks only on a date that will be announced later.
- All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to email@example.com
- The Point grading system are O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
Other LASU Post UTME Courses Qualifications
All Prospective undergraduate Candidate;
- Must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
- With Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
- With Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Admision Form
There are about two (2) steps to to take to register for LASU Psot UTME Admission Form;
- The first thing every prospective undergraduate need to do is to will visit the LASU official website
- Then select and pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000:00) MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make payment.
- The Prospective Candidates for LASU Psot UTME Admission Form would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- An active Email Address and Personal Telephone Number
- The next thing to do is to Click on “Proceed”
- You will now be redirected to a Transaction ID where you will use to make payment. All Candidate should ensure they copy there Transaction ID and proceed for Payment at Quick Teller
- While on the Quick Teller platform On @ http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Go ahead to click on “Pay”
- Afterwards, proceed to enter your email address, and personal phone number.
- Most importantly you will have to enter the Transaction ID copied in step 1 above
- The details of your ATM card is highly needed, go ahead to enter it
- Finally you click on “Process Payment”
- You can go ahead to print your Payment receipt. (make photocopy of the receipt)
Note: A transaction message will be sent to your email and phone number only if your email and personal phone number was used for the LASU Post UTME Admission Form.
- Lagos State University Post UTME Form
- Lagos State University Post UTME 2020
- Lagos State University Post UTME cut off mark
- Lagos State University Post UTME date
- Lagos State University Post UTME registration
- Lagos State University Post UTME portal
- Lagos State University Post UTME past questions
- Lagos State University Post UTME official website
- Lagos State University Post UTME Screen date
Do well to get us informed about this update on LASU Post UTME Admission Form, afterwards leave a comment using the comment box below.