If you gave been searching for the List of Approved Courses in AKSU we have been able to lay down all you need to know about the courses the Federal University of Technology Oweri study as well as the details of the AKSU Requirements for Post UTME 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Now do well to make good use of this platform to know the qualifications to go about the online registration as required. We have not just the List of Accredited Courses in AKSU we have got how to go about the AKSU Post UTME Registration. Keep reading to get more update on List of Approved Courses in AKSU
JAMB UTME Direct Entry Change of Institution, Course Form & Data Correction
List of Approved Courses in AKSU (Akwa Ibom State University)
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Meturligical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
AKSU Post UTME Screening Form General Eligibility
- All Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
List of Top 120 Universities in Nigeria | Nigerian University Ranking
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Form
AKSU Post UTME Sceening Form
- First of all Candidates are to visit AKSU Application Form Portal@ http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip,
- Thereafter, click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link. AKSU Post UTME Sceening Form
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
AKSU Post UTME Requirements
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- 2022 UTME result printout.
- 2022 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Degree, Diploma, NCE or A-level result certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Certificate of origin.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital
- Print two (2) copies of AKSU Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as AKSU PUTME/DE screening Registration Card.
List of Approved Courses Offered by UNIABUJA
List of Bells University Accredited Courses for Academic Session
New List of Nigerian Federal/State Universities Offering Accounting/Accountancy
We have been able to express our self on List of Approved Courses in AKSU. Now do well to make good use of the comments box below for relevant questions and contribution that needs to be addressed here and now.
Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter below. And rate this update below.