This is to inform the general public that Maranatha University Post UTME Form Admission Screening is ongoing for all Applicant who wish to apply for the ongoing application process. The procedure for online application is opened online and the Maranatha University Premises.
The management of Maranatha University has opened the long awaited Portal for Maranatha University Post UTME Form online application. The payment fee, course of study and application deadline for Maranatha University Admission.
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Maranatha University Post UTME Form Admission Requirements
Maranatha University University Courses and Maranatha University School Fees Schedule.
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programmes of Maranatha University are as follows:
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
- Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements.
- Please click the button below to download the faculty and departmental requirements
List of Approved Maranatha University Courses
1. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences: Undergraduate Programmes
- Department Programme
B. Sc. Biochemistry
B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B. Sc. Computer Science
B. Sc. Cyber Security
B. Sc. Software Engineering
Mathematics B. Sc. Mathematics
Physics B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
2. Faculty of Arts, Management and Social
- Sciences: Undergraduate Programmes
Accounting and Finance B. Sc. Accounting
Business Administration B. Sc. Business Administration
Economics B. Sc. Economics
Geography B. Sc. Geography
Sociology B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
3. Faculty of Environmental Sciences:
- Undergraduate Programmes
Architecture B. Architecture
Estate Management B. Sc. Estate Management
Quantity Surveying B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form Sceening Admission
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply below
- In case of any enquiry, please contact members of the Maranatha University admission team. They would be more than glad to help you. Email them today; email@example.com or call/chat with them: 234-902-884-1105 (Whatsapp number)
Note: You could visit school premises for application process.
Maranatha University School Fees
THE TUITION FEE FOR 2020/2021 AND 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSIONS PAYABLE BY ALL STUDENTS HAS BEEN FIXED AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOMMODATION – N100,000
TUITION – N200,000
TOTAL – N300,000 (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA) PER SESSION (EXCLUDING ACCEPTANCE FEE)
MODE OF FEE PAYMENTS: PAYMENT COULD BE ALLOWED IN TWO INSTALLMENTS.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.