This is to inform the public that the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 is currently ongoing for all International student to Apply. This platform is open to all interested Applicant who are willing to study abroad. If you are willing to apply for this programme Scholarship you are instructed to take cognisant of the right requirements to apply for the Mastercard University Foundation Scholarship as expected.
However, if you have not taking note of the right requirements to apply for the ongoing Mastercard Foundation Scholarship programme do well to make sure you take note of the general Eligibility before you get to Apply for programme below. All applicant should do well to take cognisant of the pricey to apply for the programme inorder not to make any form of error or mistake while going about the Mastercard University Scholarship Registration as expected. Keep reading from more details and juicy update.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020 Programme
- Applicants must have graduated no later than September 2020
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country. Applicants currently residing outside of this region for education reasons only can still apply
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community
- Applicants are able to present economic circumstances which show they lack financial means to pursue higher education in their home country or elsewhere
- Applicants must want to study one of the eligible degree programmes at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree programme of their choice
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously and should not be enrolled at a separate university while on scholarship
Postgraduate masters Scholars Requirements
- Complete six courses followed by the production of a dissertation;
- Participate in a retreat designed to nurture leadership skills;
- Attend a short Summer School; and
- Undertake an internship which will include reflective learning.
Online distance Masters Scholars Requirements
- Undertake a range of online distance Masters degrees which will be available to 60 Scholars from Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program institutions
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Entry Date
All Applicant should note that all Application for 2021 entry will open in early 2021.
Duration of Scholarship
Complete duration of any programme.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Programme
- All Applicant should do well to visit the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Programme Application Portal
- Then proceed to fill in the required information as expected as it ought to be.
Do well to make use of comments box for questions and answers on University of Edinburgh Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme.