This is to inform the general public that the Peace Corps Recruitment Portal is currently…
Do you want to Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Portal? Microsoft Nigeria is officially opened for job opportunities for all interested Applicant who want to benefit and be gainfully employed in National Microsoft Job Vacancy. This is one time opportunity. Moreso, there are some basic information and requirements we will be letting you know about as regards registration form and how to get recruited in the Job searches.
Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Portal are made for serious minded individuals who have the prerequisites to enable one have access to the Microsoft Portal. You are previleged to have all you need to know as regards the scheme. Do well to make good use of this great opportunity.
How to Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment
Applicants applying for Microsoft recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Important Notice to All Applicants for Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Portal
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- First, apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Also, do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Then keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Also, take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Lastly, the online application is free.
Available Job Position
- Senior Recruiter: Engineering
- Solutions Specialist – Security
- Solution Specialist – Infrastructure
- Subsidiary Business Group Lead – Azure
- Presales / Technical Specialist BizApps (Finance and Operations)
- Sales Specialist (Business Applications)
- Government Affairs Lead, Africa
- Talent Sourcer: Engineering
Notice to Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
- However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Portal Deadline
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected.
Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Office Website
About Micro Soft Recruitment
- Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices, and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible.
- Microsoft mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are” – the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about Microsoft Recruitment Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected. Microsoft