This is to inform any interested applicant that the Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Foundation is now…
This is to inform the public that the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship for 2022/2023 is currently ongoing for all International student to Apply. This platform is open to all interested Applicant who are willing to study abroad. If you are willing to apply for this programme Scholarship you are instructed to take cognisant of the right requirements to apply for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship as expected.
However, if you have not taking note of the right requirements to apply for the ongoing programme do well to make sure you take note of the general Eligibility before you get to Apply for programme below. All applicant should do well to take cognisant of the pricey to apply for the programme inorder not to make any form of error or mistake while going about the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Registration as expected. Keep reading from more details and juicy update.
How to Apply for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Application Portal
- Be national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world;
- Not be an active, non-active, retired, or separated staff member of the Bank;
- Not have close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister and brother;
- Government officials, active military personnel and political party leaders are not eligible;
- Age limit is forty (40) years for men and women and forty-five (45) years for women with children;
- Hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Economics, , Social Sciences, International Development, Business Administration, Finance, Banking or any discipline relevant to the Bank’s business: such as outstanding academic credentials, relevant work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with others;
- Have at least 7 (seven) years’ work experience relevant to the Bank’s activities;
- Demonstrate proven leadership and consultative skills;
- Have experience in strategic planning, project management and execution ;
- Have experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and interpret financial data;
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Demonstrate ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program Selection Criteria
- The priority for the 2022 selection of the Mo Ibrahim Fellow is the Bank’s High 5 areas (lighting up and powering Africa; Feeding Africa; Industrializing Africa; Integrating Africa and Improving the quality of life for the people of Africa).
- The key competences are top notch professional experience in private sector and strong policy analytical skills at all levels and ability to run models.
- The Fellowship is for young professionals, mid-career or/and new executives.
How to Apply for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Interested candidates should complete the online form at the Bank’s website: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=326&company=africandev(link is external)
- Applicants must apply online before the deadline.
- Applications will only be considered if they are submitted on line with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating date of birth, nationality, education and relevant experience.
- Applicants must also attach copies of academic transcripts and three letters of recommendation.
- The selection process will include the Bank’s Human Resources Department carrying out an initial vetting of applications to develop a short list of ten (10) applicant files to be further reviewed by the Foundation. A short list of three (3) candidates will be presented to the President of the Bank (or his designate) for final selection.
- Only applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for interview will be contacted.
Important Information and Notice
- This position is not a regular position of the African Development Bank.
- The contract for this assignment is for a period of one (1) year and is not renewable. Funding is provided by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation (MIF).
- Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to: HR Direct; HRDirect@AFDB.ORG(link sends e-mail)
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.
Click Here to join our WhatsApp group.