This is to inform the general public and eligible Applicant that the Modalities and Procedures for IAUE Post UTME Form Admission Form is currently ongoing and on sale. Application Deadline is also fixed. It’s important to follow the guidelines and Instructions we have listed in this update.
The screening date and process for Modalities and Procedures for IAUE Post UTME Form Admission Form application is also updated for all Applicant. Follow the steps listed in this update and you will be guilded on what to do.
Modalities and Procedures for IAUE Post UTME Form Admission Form
- The admission screening process for 2022/2023 will be entirely online. As a result, all candidates seeking admission to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education must remain at home throughout the screening.
The following procedures will be used:
- No further Post-UTME test is required. JAMB UTME will be used as 100% score for all candidates. Direct Entry candidates will also be screened with their uploaded documents.
- Candidates’ data as provided through JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) which has also been uploaded to the university portal will be carefully screened for admission processing.
- Candidates who did not rank well but scored high during the JAMB Unified Tertiary Examination (UTME) will be notified for change of course to enable the admissions Unit to process their admission.
- The ranking implies that candidates must have the required UTME and O’level combinations as outlined in the JAMB Integrated Brochure and Syllabus System (IBASS).
IAUE Post UTME Form Admission Form
Action sought for all candidates:
- Candidates are advised to regularly monitor their admission online on JAMB portal to effect necessary changes that will be required.
The changes could include:
- Candidates may be required to effect change of course in JAMB portal for a proper ranking within a given period.
- Candidates may also be required to make certain data corrections within a given period.
- Affected candidates will be contacted through secured text message notification.
- The information must be confirmed on the University social media pages and the website. Candidates, parents, and guardians are advised to regularly visit the University website and social media pages for vital information.
- The University will not be responsible for any act of deception or scam on the candidates, parents, and guardians if the advice is not fully followed. It is believed that candidates used their personal phone numbers during the registration for the screening exercise as no duplicate phone number is allowed by the University portal.
- Candidates with O’level Awaiting Result: Online screening will be conducted for candidates with O’level awaiting result when such results are available and uploaded on JAMB and University portals.
- The candidates with awaiting result should not panic as a new date will be fixed for the screening.
- The online Screening Exercise is scheduled to commence on 5th September 2022.
Candidates should regularly visit the following official information centre of the University:
– Website: http://www.iaue.edu.ng
– Facebook: https://facebook.com/iauoeph/
– WordPress: https://iaue.wordpress.com/
– Portal: http://www.enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng
- Candidates are therefore advised to strictly adhere to the information contained in this document for a successful admission process. Until we see the successful candidates face, stay safe.
Thanks for staying in touch with us