This is to inform the general public that MTN Scholarship Foundation 2021 scheme is opened to enable interested applicant get scholarship during this scheme. About 500 participant are all going to be benefiting for the recruitment of the MTN Foundation Scholarship Programme. All eligibility are all listed in this update while the general eligibity is the CCGP of secon class upper (3.5)
MTN Scholarship Foundation requirements and procedures for application are all listed in this update do well to make good use of this update to know the right steps to apply for the aforementioned programme.
How to Apply for MTN Scholarship Foundation Scheme
General Eligibility for MTN Scholarship Foundation
The students must be in their second year at the time of application, ie they must be of the 2017/2018 admission set;
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University.
Aim and Benefits of MTN Scholarship Foundation Global Graduate Programme
The following are the few things that may very applicant who apply for MTN Scholarship Foundation will get during this scheme and programme.
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global induction
- Free or subsidised mobile phone
- Medical Aid
- Staff discounts
- Career development resources
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen services
- Flexible working hours
MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 Field/Area of Study
Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered:
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
MTN Foundation Scholarship Requirements
After Applicants details are verified, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with two (2) recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
How to Apply for MTN Scholarship Foundation Scheme
- First of all visit the MTN Scholarship Foundation Application Official Website.
- Then follow the necessary steps then fill in your details and information as appropriate as it ought to
- After which you summit the application
Note: Incomplete applications will be disregarded and you may not be able to apply any longer.
Deadline for MTN Scholarship Foundation
The official website is usually opened for applications annually on September and ends on October of the subsequent year.
MTN Scholarship Foundation Date for Releasing Result
The MTN Scholarship results are always released on September annually.This is one of the questions that is usually asked by applicant who ask questions on search engine. There are more percentage of applicant who will will given award to study the MTN Foundation Scholars where as the results is usually released on septemeber.
About MTN Scholarship Foundation
MTN Foundation Scholarship Award is for Nigerian students in recognized tertiary institutions which include (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education is a yearly award by Nigeria’s biggest telecommunication company to undergraduate students who are in their second year of study and show exceptional academic performance.
We Mummylizzysblog.com.ng Team will wil continue to bring you up to date information’s about this programmme do well to always get in touch with use.
MTN Scholarship Past Questions
The MTN Scholarship Past Questions and Answers and not always released for Scholars access. The Past Question is just more like other Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarship Exams that have Quantitative reasoning, GMAT format-like Questions.
We believe we have been able to educate and inform you all on the procedures and the requirements to apply for the MTN Scholarship Foundation. Now do well to make good use of the comment box below for questions and contributions to apply. Ensure you rate this post and subscribe to our newsletter.