This is to inform the general public that the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment is currently available…
The National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2021 is currently registering interested applicant who is will to get a job as a teacher in the National Teachers Institute Recruitment. All interested applicant are thereby urged and advised to adhere strictly to the steps that every interested applicant will take in order to apply for the ongoing vacancy.
National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2021 is available for the prospective Teachers into the post primary teaching services. There are some basic requirements to ensure that all application are followed strictly without making any form of error. This update will therefore educate us on the procedures to take to ensure that you apply for the on going National Teachers Institute Recruitment.
How to Apply for National Teachers Institute Recruitment
General Eligibility for National Teachers Institute Recruitment
Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for National Teachers Institute Recruitment (NTI)
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should visit the application portal @ https://my.nti.edu.ng/applicants/apply
- Upload all necessary documents
- Fill all necessary information
- Then submit
If you found this post of help do well to rate the post and also ensure you enter your email for notification on our next post directly to your email.
Also ensure you rate this update using a ￼ then subscribe to our Newsletter below to get more notification on other up coming article.