This is to inform the general public that the NBMA Recruitment Portal have given an opportunity to all eligible Applicant to apply for NBMA Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies. The basic requirements and qualifications are all listed below.
However, it’s important that all Applicant should take note of Applications deadline and procedures to apply for NBMA Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies online application form.
How to Apply for National Biosafety Management Agency NBMA Recruitment Portal Requirements
National Biosafety Management Agency Recruitment Portal Requirements
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NBMA Recruitment Portal 2022
- The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NBMA programme:
- Visit NBMA login portal at https://nbmagov.ng/
Follow the instructions on the
- NBMAofficial website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Thanks for staying in touch with us on NBMA Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies