Seplat Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Portal is made available for…
Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute NBRRI Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal is made available for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute NBRRI Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal. Check out the job position you are willing to apply for and proceed to apply using the procedure below.
All eligible Applicant for NBRRI Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below.
How to Apply for Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute NBRRI Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal
NBRRI Recruitment General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for NBRRI Recruitment Job Vacancies
To apply for the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute job recruitment, kindly follow the link below:
About Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) is one of the parastatals under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST).
It was established on 1st April 1978 by the Federal Government under the National Science and Technology Development Agency Bill (Now Act) 1977 Research Institute (Establishment) Order 1977.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated Research and Development activities into the varied aspects of the building and road construction industries.
The mandate was later in 1993 expanded to include R&D into all aspects of Engineering Materials related to the construction industry.
Several significant achievements were recorded in the last few years.
These achievements were in the areas of developing new innovations, upgrading some existing NBRRI innovations, evolving and embarking on new R&D projects, embarking on aggressive outreach/extension programmes, administration activities, etc.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated applied research & development (R&D) in the building, road and construction sectors of the economy.
Thanks for staying in touch with us