NCAT Recruitment Portal is opened for job opportunities for all interested Applicant who want to benefit and be gainfully employed in Nigerian College of Aviation Technology. Moreso, there are some basic information and requirements we will be letting you know about as regards registration form and how to get recruited in the Job searches.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology made for serious minded individuals who have the prerequisites to enable one have access to the NCAN Recruitment Portal. You are previleged to have all you need to know as regards the paramilitary scheme.
How to Apply for NCAT Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for NCAT Recruitment
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NCAT by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
How to Apply for NCAT Recruitment Portal
- Firstly, log into NCAT Recruitment Official website @ ncat.gov.ng
- The registration process application is online, Interested and qualified candidates
- Click here to apply FIRS Recruitment Portal 2021,
- Candidates who meet the online application requirements will be issued an Aptitude test.
- You are good.
List of Courses offered by Nigerian College of Aviation Technology
Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering Courses
- Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel(ATSEP) Pre-License Course (12 Weeks)
- NAVAIDS EQUIPT MTCENAVIGATION AIDS EQUIPT MTCE (Trainair Plus STP) (2 Weeks)
- Air Navigation System Management Course (2 week)
- TRAINAIR STPAlcatel DVOR Equipment Maintenance (Trainair STP) (3 Weeks)
- Radar Principle Course (4 Weeks) Secondary Surveillance Radar Principle Course 3 Weeks
- BAGLBasic Airfield Ground Lighting System Course (3 Weeks)
- AGL-MAirfield Ground Lighting System Maintenance Course (3 Weeks)
- NETComputer Networking (2 Weeks)
- DBMSDatabase Management System Using MS Access (2 Weeks)
- LinuxLinux Operating System (2 Weeks)
- THALES CVOR-ETHALES CVOR EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE (3 Weeks)
- THALES DME EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCETHALES DME EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE2 WeeksCNS DTIUSE OF CNS DIAGNOSTICS/TEST INSTRUMENTS (1 Week)
- Aid PRINCIPLES(5 Weeks)
- DME-PDME PRINCIPLES(1 Week)
- FLT INS/CALFLIGHT INSPECTION & CALIBERATION FOR TECHNICIANS(3 Week)
- ILS-RILS/DME EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE-REFRESHER1 WeekVOR-RVOR EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE – REFRESHER(1 Week)
Flying School Courses
- Standard Pilot Course (2 Years)
- PPLPrivate Pilot Licence Course(6 Months)
- IRInstrument Rating (5 Months)
- CPLCommercial Pilot Licence Course(6 Months)
- MERMulti-Engine Rating(1 Month)
- Night Rating(1 Week)
- Instrument Renewal (Simulator)(2 days)
- SFOStandard Flight Operation Course(25 Weeks)
- SFORStandard Flight Operation Refresher Course(2 Weeks)
- Dispatcher Currency1 WeekCabin Crew Initial Training(10 Weeks)
- Cabin Crew Conversion Course(3 Weeks)
- Cabin Crew Recurrent/Re-qualification(10 Days)
- Multi Crew Coordination (MCC)7 Days
- Jet Orientation Course (JOC)(7 Days)
Aviation Management Courses
- BAPOM Basic Aviation planning,Operations and Management course 2 Weeks
- AAPOMAdvanced Aviation Planning,Operations and Management Courses2 Weeks
- AVSECAviation Security Basic Course5 Days
- ATECAir Transport Economics Course5 Weeks
- MA-035 Safety Managemtent Systems Course (SMS)5 Days
- HFHuman Factor5 DaysAviation Passenger Service3 Weeks
- HND-AMHigher National Diploma in Aviation Management2 years
- ASAviation Satistics Course2 Weeks
About Nigerian College of Aviation Technology
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology is a higher education institute in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. It is funded by the Civil Aviation Department in the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation. Formerly known as the Nigerian Civil Aviation Training Centre, the school was established in 1964.
It was designed to be a training center for Nigerian and African pilots, aircraft maintenance engineers, navigation aid technicians and it subsequently created a flying school, air traffic services and communications school and aeronautical electronics and telecommunications school to meet its objectives.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about NCAT Recruitment Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.