This is to inform the general public that the NDLEA…
Do you want to Apply for NCDC Recruitment Portal? NCDC Recruitment is officially opened for job opportunities for all interested Applicant who want to benefit and be gainfully employed in NCDC Job Vacancy. This is one time opportunity. Moreso, there are some basic information and requirements we will be letting you know about as regards registration form and how to get recruited in the Job searches. It is important to also note the Application Deadline is not specified.
NCDC Recruitment Portal are made for serious minded individuals who have the prerequisites to enable one have access to the NCDC Recruitment Portal. You are previleged to have all you need to know as regards the scheme. Do well to make good use of this great opportunity. Keep reading
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
General Eligibility for NCDC Recruitment Portal
At least 6 years’ experience with the Nigeria’s surveillance system or Monitoring and Evaluation or Field research
The following are the minimum qualification:
- First degree in Human Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Public Health or any health or biological science related discipline.
- Master’s degree (preferable in public health)
- FELTP training will be an added advantage.
Other Requirements for NCDC Recruitment
- Experience working with SORMAS tool or any other surveillance tool.
- Must be domiciled in the state of assignment.
- Experience in managing surveillance data at LGA or state level.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office suite and Epi info or SPSS.
- Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and take initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively.
- Good verbal communication skills in the local language of the state of assignment and working knowledge of English.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with groups of diverse backgrounds.
NCDC Recruitment Job Vacancies Available Positions
The following are the available jobs for all eligible applicant;
- Global Fund (GF) Grant Manager
- Laboratory Specialist (Technical Lead)
- C19RM Health Product Management and Logistics (HPML) Specialist
- Global Fund (GF) Compliance Officer
- Global Fund (GF) C19RM Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Note> It important you note the requires for each jobs before you proceed with the online application process.
NCDC Recruitment State
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) is recruiting for short term consultancy – Surveillance Support Officers in 19 states.
The states are:
- Cross River
- Imo and
- Abia States
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment Portal
- All Interested and qualified candidates should apply by visiting the NCDC Application Portal @ https://career.ncdc.gov.ng/
- Then proceed to choose the position you are applying for
- Then fill in your.
- First Name *
- Middle Name
- Last Name *
- Contact Address *
- Phone Number *
- Email *
- Years Of Experience *
- Years Of Relevant Experience *
- Highest Accademic Qualification *
- Academic Qualification *
- Professional Qualification/Certification
- Finally Upload your CV from your device.
Note : Your CV Title should bear your name
NCDC Screening Date and Shortlisted Candidate
- It important to note that its Only successful candidates will be contacted and may be assigned to any state of the federation. Do well to follow the process we have outline above so that you may be among the successful Applicant.
- Also, Applicant are warned not to give any money to anyone for the process are as listed in the link.
NCDC Official Website
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is the country’s national public health institute, with the mandate to lead the preparedness, detection and response to infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies.
The first formal step to establish the NCDC took place in 2011 when some departments in the Ministry of Health, including the Epidemiology Division, the Avian Influenza Project and its laboratories; and the Nigeria Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programme (NFELTP) were moved to form the nucleus of the agency.
The Bill for an Act to establish NCDC was signed into law in November 2018, by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The mission for the NCDC (2017-2021) is ‘To protect the health of Nigerians through evidence based prevention, integrated disease surveillance and response activities, using a one health approach, guided by research and led by a skilled workforce’.
The core functions of NCDC include:
• Prevent, detect, and control diseases of public health importance.
• Coordinate surveillance systems to collect, analyse and interpret data on diseases of public health importance.
• Support States in responding to small outbreaks, and lead the response to large disease outbreaks.
• Develop and maintain a network of reference and specialized laboratories.
• Conduct, collate, synthesize and disseminate public health research to inform policy.
• Lead Nigeria’s engagement with the international community on diseases of public health relevance.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask using the comments box below.
Also subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page below for fast notification of our update.