This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2021 is currently…
This is to inform the general public that the NDLEA Recruitment 2021 s currently ongoing and this is to enable prospective worker to participate in the Online application Portal. Meanwhile, all the requirement are seen below.
Nigerian Drag Law Enforcement is the agency in Nigeria that ensures that will drug been taken are not expired of spoil. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989. The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports and border crossing. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying planting
NDLEA Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal and E- Recruitment Portal
NDLEA Recruitment 2021 General Eligibility
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note : Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field
NDLEA Recruitment 2021 Salary Structure
- NDLEA B.sc holders Grade Level 8 Step 1 is about ₦1,004,805 while Grade Level 8 Step 2 is about ₦1,019,357 including all allowances.
- Level 8 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦888,956 + ₦115,849 = ₦1,004,805 (total annual salary). i.e ₦83,733 (monthly)
- Then the Salary for HND holders placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 is ₦573,287.
- Level 7 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦483,014 + ₦92,273.9 = ₦ 573,287 (total annual salary). i,e ₦44,773 (monthly)
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- All applicant should do well to visit and login to Ndlea portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng and also keep in touch form other regular update.
Other NDLEA Recruitment 2021 Website
- NDLEA Past Questions
- NDLEA Guarantor Form
- NDLEA Narcotic Officer cadre meaning
- NDLEA Ranks
- Emplog NDLEA
- Functions of NDLEA
- NDLEA Governing Board
- is NDLEA Aptitude Test Result out?
- NDLEA Aptitude Test Result nairaland
- NDLEA Aptitude Rest Result 2019
- NDLEA latest news
- NDLEA Recruitment Shortlist
- NDLEA Recruitment nairaland
- NDLEA Recruitment Update
- NDLEA Recruitment News
- NDLEA Recruitment Result
Ensure you Subscribe with your email if you haven’t done that. Also do well to make good use of the comment box below for questions that needs immediate answers.