ndlea.gov.ng. This is to inform the general public that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023 currently ongoing and this is to enable prospective worker to participate in the Online application Portal. Meanwhile, all the requirement are seen below. Applicant are advised to apply before April 17, 2023 the closing date.
Nigerian Drag Law Enforcement is the agency in Nigeria that ensures that will drug been taken are not expired of spoil. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989. The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports and border crossing. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying planting. recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal and E- Recruitment Portal – ndlea.gov.ng
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 General Eligibility
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidateswill be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note : Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field
NDLEA Height Requirements for Application
- Male: not less than 1.65 meters.
- Female: not less than 1.60 meters.
NDLEA Age Requirements For Registration
- First category: not less than 20 years or more than 35 years.
Second and third categories: 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
- Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers: 40 years will be considered.
Other Requirements and Qualifications for National Drug Law Enforcement Recruitment
- Birth Certificate and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licenses, while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Drug-free and of good character; must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Use a personal email address and phone number when submitting applications online
NDLEA Recruitment Available Positions
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently seeking qualified candidates for full-time positions in the following cadres:
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (General Duties or Specialists)
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- First Degree/HND from a recognized institution of learning
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, or equivalent
- Successful completion of training will grant the rank of Assistant
Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- MBBS or DVM
- Successful completion of training will grant the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
2.) NARCOTIC AGENT CADRE
Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)
- Nigerian Certificate of Education
Registered Nurses and Midwives, Pharmacy Technicians, Lab Technicians, Dental Technicians, or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)
- National Diploma (ND) or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)
- 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
3.) NARCOTIC ASSISTANT CADRE
Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04)
- At least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including
- Mathematics or English Language.
Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03)
- At least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including
- Mathematics or English Language.
Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener, etc.
- Evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
Required Document for NDLEA Recruitment
Fill out the form and upload the following required documents:
- Passport Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
National Identity Card
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Important Notice for NDLEA Applicant
- Applicants are required to download and print their photo slips after completing their online application.
- Applicant must also download referee forms and have them completed by two reputable individuals in the society, as specified on the form, to be presented during the screening/interview.
NDLEA Shortlisted Candidate
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further examination and interview.
NDLEA Screening and Date
- Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms and will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
- Interview Date will be communicated to you
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
- NDLEA B.sc holders Grade Level 8 Step 1 is about ₦1,004,805 while Grade Level 8 Step 2 is about ₦1,019,357 including all allowances.
- Level 8 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦888,956 + ₦115,849 = ₦1,004,805 (total annual salary). i.e ₦83,733 (monthly)
- Then the Salary for HND holders placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 is ₦573,287.
- Level 7 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦483,014 + ₦92,273.9 = ₦ 573,287 (total annual salary). i,e ₦44,773 (monthly)
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- All applicant should do well to visit and login to Ndlea portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng and also keep in touch form other regular update.
Other NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Website
April 17, 2023
- NDLEA Past Questions
- NDLEA Guarantor Form
- NDLEA Narcotic Officer cadre meaning
- NDLEA Ranks
- Emplog NDLEA
- Functions of NDLEA
- NDLEA Governing Board
- is NDLEA Aptitude Test Result out?
- NDLEA Aptitude Test Result nairaland
- NDLEA Aptitude Rest Result
- NDLEA latest news
- NDLEA Recruitment Shortlist
- NDLEA Recruitment nairaland
- NDLEA Recruitment Update
- NDLEA Recruitment News
- NDLEA Recruitment Result
Mummylizzysblog.com.ng got you covered. Ensure you Subscribe with your email if you haven’t done that. Also do well to make good use of the comment box below for questions that needs immediate answers. Check out more Recruitment Opportunities.