This is to bring to the general knowledge of the public that the NHIS Recruitment Form is currently opened to enable the general public get recruited into the office of the National Health Insurance Scheme. Get to know about the ongoing programme and the right requirements for application.
If you do wish to apply for the on going programme do well to note the right requirements to apply for the each available NHIS Recruitment Form at application Portal as required. Keep reading for more Juicy update on NHIS Application Deadline nd closing date.
NHIS Recruitment Form General Eligibility
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
NHIS Recruitment Minimum Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Available Job searches and Positions
- Principal Manager, Medical
- Senior Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical
- Assistant General Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Assistant Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Senior Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Manager, Nursing
- Assistant Manager, Nursing
- Senior Officer, Nursing
- Officer, Nursing
- Principal Manager, Pharmacy
- Senior Manager, Pharmacy
- Manager, Pharmacy
- Assistant Manager, Pharmacy
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment Form
- First of all visit the NHIS Application Portal @email@example.com
- All interested Applicant and qualified candidates should send their Application letters attached with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Candidates should also send photocopies of certificates with the Application / State Code. For example, Abia State Code – NHIS/02/AM/AB)) clearly written on the envelope should be addressed to “The Executive Secretary/CEO, National Health Insurance Scheme, Corporate Headquarters, Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, PMB 400 Garki Abuja FCT”.
Note : Applicant should note that completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copies MUST be submitted to the respective NHIS State Office of interest (please check the link below for addresses of State Offices).
NHIS Recruitment Form Deadline
The Application deadline will close on 30th December 2020
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions that needs Immediate response. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to give you the best in Education, job and recruitment update. Do well to subscribe to our Newsletter and YouTube channel.