Be informed that the KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme is…
This is to inform the general public on latest on Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Applicant. Meanwhile, all Applicant should note that NJFP Aptitude Test Online Screening Date is now over for 2022. In the same vein, all Applicants will be informed on the schedule date for NJFP CBT Exam depending on your batch. However, it’s important that you stay glue to your email to enable you know when you are expected to take the NJFP Online Phase 2 Accessment Test and also note the procedure inorder to move to the next phased of the NJFP Application. You are expected to have written the exam within 7days of email been sent. Now it’s Njfp Matching Stage ensure you must have completed your soft skill Training and stay in the race.
NJFP Aptitude Test Online Screening Date and the text itself will be received and done via email. All that will be done is via email and not even the official website. That’s why I have decided to come give my readers the latest update which is more crucial to get you the process. There will be no portal for Aptitude Test but the link will drop only in your email. Read up this update for more information. Read to the end… I repeat read to the end.
NJFP Matching Stage
- We are pleased to inform you that we will proceed with the matching stage of the NJFP in the coming week.
- In this stage, only successful candidates will be matched with verified organizations that will play host to them for the 12 months placement phase.
- Kindly note that this selection and matching process will be done in batches over the next few weeks. As a result, we urge you to continue to wait patiently and try not to panic if another applicant receives their matching details before you do.
- Please be on the lookout for more information.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme NJFP Aptitude 2 Test Online Screening Date – Online Test Procedure
We sincerely apologise for the technical challenges you have been facing regarding completing the Soft Skills training we sent to you a few days ago.
Please rest assured that our team is working hard to fix the bug, and you will receive another link to commence the training on or before Friday, July 8th 2022.
Also, in line with this, you will have one week (from the day you receive the new link) to complete the training.
Hence, the deadline will no longer be 48 hours but 7 days. This is to ensure you have ample time to complete it successfully.
We understand that some of you have completed this training before the NJFP fellowship. You are still required to take the training again in the same time period as a refresher.
If you have completed this training and assessment in the last three days as part of the NJFP fellowship, you will not need to take any further action.
Please keep your inbox refreshed and be on standby for the new link.
Over 30,000 fellows have completed the Soft Skills training to continue their Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) journey.
You complete yours and stay in the race.
Completing this training is a prerequisite for advancing to the next selection stage.
The training will take no more than 2 hours of your time, and we assure you that it will be worth every minute.
Don’t forget to use the email address associated with your Fellow account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to the registration process and training completion:
Click here to access the registration page and fill in your details.
*Please note that ALL fields are mandatory, and you must enter the email address associated with your NJFP profile*
Complete the training and take the Endline test
Your certificate of completion will be sent to your email address after you have taken the Endline test.
*Please check your inbox and spam/junk folders
If you have already registered and just need to continue learning, simply click here to pick up from where you left off.
For additional information and support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NJFP Aptitude Test Important Notification
All Applicant should do well to take note of the following;
- Further to the last update, we are pleased to inform that we shall be proceeding to the next step of the selection process.
- In this step, you will be required to complete two aptitude tests – one assessing your grasp of basic digital tools and systems and the second focused on gauging your leadership and communication competences.
- All these are critical in the 21st Century work and business environment.
- Both tests are mandatory and will be administered electronically (online).
- You will be required to complete the tests within a given time frame upon which, you will receive a formal certificate of completion.
- Those who do not complete the tests within the given time-frame will not receive the certificate and as such will not proceed to the next stage.
Notice for NJFP Aptitude Test Applicant
Please keep in mind the following as you prepare for the upcoming tests:
- Ensure you have steady internet connection for the duration of the test
- Ensure you have an electronic device that will allow you to participate in the test
NJFP Aptitude Test 2 Online Screening Date
- Communication regarding the second tests will be made available in batches.
- Also, check the email address that you used when submitting your application to the Jubilee Fellows Programme.
- This assessment will kick start on soon (W. Central Africa Standard Time) and end on
- (W. Central Africa Standard Time). The assessment link will be active in mentioned time period only.
- Click the link and take your accessment test.
- For those who missed the 48 hour window to complete the first assessment, a new test link will be sent this week to provide another opportunity for applicants to finish the assessments
- Please note that if you do not answer a test question within the required time, this does not cancel your test or disqualify you from the process – you will just be moved to the next question.
Note: Please ensure you check your email regularly including your junk-inbox/spam folder. Goodluck!!
We will keep updating this post if there is any developments as regards shortlisted Candidate, Screening date or any further information. We got you covered 🥂.
Warning for NJFP Aptitude Test Schedule
- The link and details of the tests will NOT be posted online or on any social media channels.
- Any such posts with links purporting to provide such tests from the Jubilee Fellows Programme should be regarded as FAKE.
- These tests are FREE and only open to applicants to the Programme.
Note : This update came directly into our email and believe you have checked your mail. Good luck! as to prepare for your CBT Aptitude Test.
How to Write NJFP Phase 2 Aptitude Test
After NJFP Accessment Test What Next?
You will receive an email that goes thus;
- Kudos to you for completing your assessment!
- Now, it’s time to move on to the next step – completing the NJFP Soft
- Skillstraining. Completing the training will not only boost your chances of making the cut, but will also equip you with employability and workplace readiness skills that will enable you to thrive in the organization you will be placed in.
Please note the following before you begin:
- Completing the Soft Skills training is mandatory.
- You are to complete it within the next 48 hours.
- Makesure you enter the email address associated with your Fellow account.
- You will receive a globally recognized Soft Skills certificate of completion after the training.
- The course is self-paced, and can be easily completed within 2 hours.
- All you need is a strong will, and an even stronger internet connection!
NJPF Official Website
Thanks for staying in touch with us