The Nigerian Security Civil Defense Corp is opened to enable prospective members to be recruited on their platform. The Nigerian Civil Defense has its requirements that enable candidate get to know what it takes to apply without making any form of mistake. Also note that all application and registrations are all done on the NSCDC Official website.
Therefore, any mistake that wouldn’t want to exit should be avoided by ensuring that it Should be looked into appropriately. Below are requirements, qualifications and the procedures to apply for the Nigerian Civil Defense Recruitment.
Nigerian Civil Defense General Requirements
Nigerian Civil Defense Qualifications
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center not accepted after the recruitment
- Applicant must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals
- Applicant must be of good Character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense
- Applicant must not be members of a secret society, cult or drug addict
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
The following are what the Prospective Officers should come with during screening;
- A well filled attestation form with genuine referees
- Original copies of credential and 3 photocopies
- Certificate of physical fitness
- 8 copies of recent passport photographs and any other updated information on their emails
Note: It is important to note that same copies of the passports will be used for further documentation in the recruitment process.
How to Apply for Nigerian Civil Defense Recruitment
- First of all visit the Nigerian Civil Defence Application Portal
- Then you fill in the necessary identity
- NSCDC Portal
- NSCDC shortist
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Portal
- NSCDC Directorates
- NSCDC Requirements
- NSCDC Requirements 2020
- NSCDC Requirements for Recruitment
- NSCDC Screening Requirements
- NSCDC Application Requirements
- NSCDC Up date Requirements
- NSCDC Training Requirements
- NSCDC Position and Requirements
- NSCDC Recruitment 2020 Recruitments
- NSCDC Positions and Requirements 2020
For comments and contribution on the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Procedures should do well to leave a comment below. Also, if you find this post helpful do well to also tell us your veiw point.
He is a Creative content writer, SEO Expert, who loves to inspire readers with intellectual thought. He has been into blogging for years. He backed BSc. in Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. Abakaliki. He is focused to inform, educate and enlighten readers who need more knowledge on all educational realities. You can contact him via facebook.com/victork.okorie