The Nigerian Security Civil Defense Corp is opened to enable prospective members to be recruited…
Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment Exercise has commence. This is to inform the general public and the prospective applicant that the Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment exercises is on going. This is as a result of the current national pandemic issues of covid-19. In the same vein, the online registration for the Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment has been suspended and the recruitment portal deactivated with immediate effect.
Since we all know that this is a recruitment exercise that occurs annually and it is also very much important that all applicant get to know the requirements and guide to note before they apply from the programme. However, it may be recalled that the online registration for the Nigerian Navy 2021 Recruitment. This information should be disseminated to the general public for general awareness.
Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment General Requirements
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
Photocopies of Credentials.
Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
Note: Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution. Moreso, the date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment
- Visit Application Portal for online application
- Ask your questions using the comment box below on Nigerian Navy 2022 recruitment Exercise.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and answers to all questions as expected. Also, ensure you Subscribe to our Newsletter.