The Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022 is opened to enable interested…
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing. This is to enable prospective officer in various offices gain access to various employment opportunities in the the parameter. Moreso, there are some requirements that is needed to take note of before one gain fill in the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Form Online. All application for NPF closes on September 26, 2022.
Therefore, it is important that all Applicant get to know the requirement and how to apply for for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal and fill in the required information of yours then you are good to go. Go ahead below.
Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Application Portal
The Nigerian Police Force 2022 Application Portal is opened at the Nigerian Police Force Official Website, below are the requirements for NPF Application Form;
Nigerian Police Force Recruitment General Eligibility
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years not more than 1st January to 31st December 2022.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
Other Nigerian Police Force Form Requirement
- Applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Applicant should be able to speak English fluently.
- Applicant must have Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- Applicant must have University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
i. SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
ii. Birth Certificate Result
ii. FSLC Result
iv. LGA Certificate
v. Passport Photograph
Categories Under Nigerian Police Force (NPF)
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
Below are the procedures to apply for the Nigerian Police Force 2022 Application Form;
- The first and foremost thing to do is to visit the Nigerian Police force Application Form @http://policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Afterward, click join where you will need to fill in your details and register
- Then you will be redirected to where you will fill your details, Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- After you must have submitted, you will receive a confirmation message on your email. (note that the application must be submitted only once).
- After filling and submitting the forms, applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centres.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified of Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2022 its left for you to wait till another coming year.
- It is necessary for all applicants to review the information filled on the online form before submission in order to avoid mistakes and ensure they are correct.
NPF Recruitment Portal Application Deadline
- The online application portal is open for Online Registration as it Starts on August 15, 2022, and closes on September 26, 2022.
NPF Recruitment Physical Verification Date
- Upon completion of the application, successful applicants would be invited for physical screening which will be communicated to you.
NPF Recruitment CBT Examination Date and Venue
- The examination date will come after the physical verification.
- But only Candidates that makes it through the Physical Verification process will be considered to take part in the scheduled exam.
- Do well to be physically fit so as to pass the Physical Verification Exercise.
- However, the venue for the CBT Examination tallies with the location you reside.
- Do well to fill where you reside so as to take your exams in your residence.
- You will receive an email or an SMS if successful.
NPF Recruitment Medical Screening Date
- In the same vein, once you are done with the physical verification and scheduled CBT examination you will be notified if you are among the NPF shortlisted Candidates.
- Successful Applicant that will participate in the medical screening verification after you must have checked your medical Status will be called for training.
NPF Recruitment Training Date
- The Nigerian Police Force Training last for a period of 6month.
- If you pass the medical screening you will receive an Email or SMS to proceed for your NPF Training.
- Afterwards, you will be recruited as a bonafide Nigerian Police Officer.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for a relevant question and contributions on Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2022. Also join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.