This is to inform the general public that the application for NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship 2023 For Young Nigerian Undergraduate Students is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant. The basic requirements and procedures to access the link is updated below.
All eligible applicant who may wish to apply for NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship 2023 For Young Nigerian Undergraduate Students should read up more on the process and requirement to apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture 2023 University Scholarship For Young Nigerian Undergraduate Students
About Shell Nigeria
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employeesâ€™ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Aim and Benefits of NNPC/SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship
If selected for an award, you would be contacted by the SPDC Scholarship Team, and the terms and conditions of the award offer will be sent, along with the deadline for acceptance.
Requirements for NNPC/SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level (as at January 2023) or possess proof of admission into Undergraduate programme in the 2020/2021 academic session
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
Interview date, Process and Venue for NNPC/SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge
Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/ ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications
- Applications open on the 3rd January and closes 3rd February 2023
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted
Applications must be processed ONLY through the Shell Nigeria website
Documents Required for Application
- Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents for upload:
a. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
b. School ID card
c. University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
f. JAMB Result
g. Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
h. Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
i. The Community Paramount Ruler; and
j. Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to: The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers-State.
February 3, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified? Go to Shell Nigeria on candidate.scholastica.ng to apply
- All applicants should have personal valid email account and phone number (for consistent
- All applications must be processed online, via the specified link above
Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and The Chairman of the Community Development
Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to:
- The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers-State.
- P/S:Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
- To apply, follow these steps:
Click on “Register” to create an account using your SPDC email address.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, bank account information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SPDC2023 to return to SPDC application site
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Please, take note:
pplicants are to download the GO Declaration form using the link: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/doc/declaration.pdf after downloading and filling in the necessary details then upload on Scholastica under the document:
- SPDC GO Declaration Form
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
For more details, visit Scholastica website
Thanks for staying in touch with us