When is NPA Portal be opened? This is one question that is always asked. This to inform the general public that the NPA Recruitment Portal is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Job Vacancies in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying out the Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment Portal Processes.
Nigerian NPA Ports Authority Recruitment Programme for 2022 should do well to read up this article in order not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the NPA Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Academic Session. Ensure you fill in the correct details in order not to fall under error form.
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for Nigerian Ports Authority
- BSc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Other Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Birth Certificate/Affidavit for Court for Age Declaration
- Age between 18-35 Years by the end of the exercise
- A Valid National Identity Card for Citizenship
- Medical Fitness From any Government Hospital
- Complete Documents with CV
- Height: 1.55 – 1.8 and above for both Male and Female
- State of Origin Certificate
NB: The Nigerian Ports Authority is a public sector organization, and the recruitment is free of charge. all applications must be submitted online, therefore suit the guide on this page
How to Apply for NPA Recruitment Portal
All Applicant should do well to follow the instructions below in order to apply;
- First visit the NPA Recruitment official website @ nigerianports.gov.ng
- Then Procedure to sign up and fill in all necessary documents and information
- Cross check the informations then ensure they are all correctly spelt and written
- And finally, Submit
- You’re good. NIGCOMSAT Recruitment Portal Application Procedure
Note : Any information you need will be sent to your email address or via SMS. Better still do well to stay in touch with us as we bring you the latest juicy update on Nigerian Ports Authority.
Application Deadline for NPA Recruitment Form Registration
All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected. Stay in touch at the NPA official website.
About Nigerian Ports Authority
- The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria. The major ports controlled by the NPA include: the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos; Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne Port. Operations of the NPA are carried out in affiliation with the Ministry of Transportation (Nigeria) and the Nigerian Shippers’ Council. and offince of the Nigerian Ports Authority is located in Marina, Lagos. -Source – Wikipedia
The Nigerian Ports Authority started operating in April 1955 following the implementation of the Ports Act of 1954. In the beginning, the public corporation managed only the Lagos and Port Harcourt ports while some private companies mangaged the remaining Nigerian ports. In addition to managing cargo handling, quay and berthing facilities at the Lagos and Port Harcourt ports, the initial law also gave it the responsibility of managing harbours and approaches to all ports in the country. By 1963 the firm had grown successfully, it was operating a cargo ship from Lagos to Port Harcourt and also began dredging the Bonny terminal for oil operations. In the same year, the firm issued a £4.3 million loan stock in London.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more information you need.