The NPC Recruitment Portal for 2021/2022 is opened to interested candidate who which to settle as a force person either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the NPC Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online.
Apparently, any individual who which to apply for the Nigerian Population Portal for 2021 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the NPC Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 Academic Session.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment Portal Online
- According to the Commission, with a minimum of B.sc, you can apply for this job.
- Though it is not compulsory, it will be to your advantage if you have a Masters Degree certificate. As disclosed by National Population Recruitment 2020 officials.
- Most of the available Jobs are fieldwork. Which means Candidates would always be on the move from one area to another gathering Census data.
- It was also revealed in the NPC website that in addition to good command of the English language. Candidates are also expected to have mastery of at least one Nigerian indigenous language – nigeriacrvs.gov.ng.
- Excellent interpersonal skill is very imperative because you will be interacting with people of diverse backgrounds with different views and ideology.
- If you have your NYSC discharge certificate available it would be highly appreciated.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment Portal
- First of all visit the Application Portal
- Then enter the information and identity
- Afterward, upload all documents as expected
- Then proceed to summit
- You will also need materials and documents to Upload
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel