Do you know about NYIF Registration Portal? NYIF is an abreviation for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund. It is an empowerment for the over 250,000 youth in Nigeria. Therefore, the NYIF Registration Portal and Form is giving the great opportunity for individuals who are willing to invest through this procedure.
NYIF Application form is opened by the federal government to help influence and uplift the youth on their various skills which they may want to engage in this is like a platform that may help to build up the masses.
General Eligibility for NYIF Registration Portal
The following are the rights requirements to apply for the ongoing investment programme;
- Every Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 35years
- Approved FMYSD EDIs Training Certificate
- Duly documented Business Plan Summary
- Every Youth Owned Formal Business Enterprise
- LGA indigene certificates and void of financial crimes within the past 10 years
- Operational Business
- Provision of Valid BVN (Bank Verification Number) of assigned Business Director
- Registered Business enterprises with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Submission of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
What may disqualified One from Benefiting from NYIF Scheme?
- Every previous beneficiary of NMFB loans and Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) and unpaid bother not to apply
- Every previous beneficiary of any other Nigerian Government loan schemes and unpaid bother not to apply
- Individuals with financial crime records within the last 10years should not apply
- Individuals who cant prove their identity with valid documentations to back their claims will not be eligible
How do I Apply for NYIF Registration Portal?
- First of all visit the official National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) portal@ https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Afterwards, type in your First name, Middle Name, Last name, and BVN
- Select your preferd Training center which may include;
National Youth Development Centre (North-Central)
National Youth Development Centre (North-West)
National Youth Development Centre (North-East)
National Youth Development Centre (South-East)
National Youth Development Centre (South-South)
National Youth Development Centre (South-West)
Federal Ministry of Youth Sports and Development
- Select how you heard about the ongoing programme via ;
Google Ads or
- Accept terms and conditions and summit
Information to be Noted by Applicant
- You are to submit all required details where applicable
- You will be requested to provide details of business registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (Certificate of Incorporation and Form CAC 2A)
- All individuals and directors are required to provide a valid means of identification and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- There are reports of the requirements for a copy of Birth Certificates (Individuals and Directors) and two years of bank statements. These details we believe can be gotten from the BVN already submitted.
- There are reports of a virtual interview or training.
- These are yet to be confirmed and when they are, we will update you as appropriate.
NYIF Registration Form Shortlist Date
All Applicant will receive an information when the Shortlisted Candidates have received the update on the training date. Also, there would be WhatsApp training for those that applied for the NYIF. APPLY HERE
About National Youth Investment Fund NYIF
The NYIF fund for all eligible youth ranges between N250,000 and N50,000,000 with a single-digit interest rate currently pegged at 5%.
This is an Initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development funded by The Central Bank of Nigeria; through NIRAL Microfinance Bank.
The NYIF loan tenor is a maximum of 5 years with a moratorium maximum of 12months based on NMFB evaluations and business structure.
- All Applicant should note that the they would be communicated in due course.
Note : All successful Candidates will be contacted through their email addresses for screening and recommendation to the University for admission. APPLY HERE
If you found this information useful for well to make good use of the comments box below.
For questions and contribution do well to make good use of the comments box below for more information to enable you go about the NYIF Application Form.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.