The NYSC Batch C Stream 1 Senate List 2023 has commence. Over the years there have been series of a one year service to the fatherland and this has made it so from the first day of the camping to PPA and all other Corp Members activities. The previous batches wish is Batch C stream 1 is now into their PPA while those registering NYSC Batch C stream 1 online Registration . We will be showing you the procedure to check out the NYSC Senate List for Batch C Stream 1.
Everyone that may be finding it very difficult to check out the NYSC Senate List Portal should do well to read this update as well as the reasons why you may not find your name uploaded on the portal. Keep reading for more Juicy details on NYSC Batch C Stream 1 Portal.
How to Check Your Name and JAMB Matriculation list on JAMB Portal
To check if your name is on the NYSC Senate list you will have to check your name is on JAMB profile, if your name is on JAMB profile go ahead to check if your name is on the NYSC senate list. Below are the procedure to check your JAMB profile on JAMB Portal.
- Login to your Jamb profile on the JAMB website using your registered email address and your password.
- Identify and select “check admission status”. Select the year you wrote your Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Type-in your JAMB registration number in the provided space. Then, click on the “check examination status” cursor.
- It will display if your Jamb registration number is in their archive or not. If it is present, it will inform you that you have been given admission and if otherwise, it will display that “you have not been given admission yet.”
How to Ensure your name is on the JAMB Matriculation List
All you need do is to print out your JAMB admission letter by this your name will appear on the JAMB Matriculation List and you are way forward to go check out your NYSC Batch C Stream 1 Senate List.
How to Check NYSC Batch C Stream 1 Senate List 2023
- First of all visit the NYSC Portal @ https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx
- Then on the space for Institutions, click and choose your school.
- Enter your surname and Matric number in the provided column.
- Proceed to Select your dates, month and year of birth, then click on the ‘search’ button to see the status of your mobilization.
Reasons why Your name may not be in National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Portal
If you have checked your name on the NYSC Senate List Portal and you didn’t see your name the following are the main reasons while you have your name not uploaded in the portal;
- Absence Of Your Jamb Registration Number In the JAMB Archive
When NYSC send your JAMB registration number to JAMB and if it’s not in their archive, they consider you as someone you gained admission without following the due procedure.
Issues With Your Institution
Another reason for the exclusion of your name from the senate list could be as a result of issues associated with your institution. If you are owing the school a dime, you cannot be mobilized or you have problems in your academic may be; outstanding courses or carryover, you cannot be mobilized.
How to Rectify the issues and Ensure your name is on NYSC Senate List Portal
Here are the solution to ensure that you have your name seen on NYSC Senate List.
Make Complaint to your School
Ensure you complain to the school where you graduated from and they will take the necessary actions by contacting Jamb for possible update.
Registration Number Will be generated by JAMB
Having shown concrete evidence that you were a bona-fide graduate from the University, Jamb registration number will be regenerated which will now serve as your new student JAMB registration number. Your record will be added to Jamb’s archive.
Ensure you Correct any mistake in your records
After the confirmation of your admission with JAMB, then a list will be sent back to the school from NYSC to check if there is an error in your name and correct it. This list is called the correction list.
The Senate List
Once the corrections are effected, your school will send the corrected list of students’ information back to the body in charge of the NYSC mobilization process.
After a while the NYSC will now compile the names and send them back to your school in batches. Check Here
How to create profile on NYSC portal
- Firstly, visit the NYSC Registration Portal @: http//portal.nysc.org.ng/
- Then click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2022”.
- Proceed to click on “Create New Account”
- Enter your Names [Surname and Other names] in the space provided: e.g. Okorie Victor Kelechi
- Afterwards, you enter Email Address: e.g.
- Confirm Email Address: e.g
- Password e.g. 4567786
- Confirm Password: e.g. 4567786 (write down your password)
- Enter GSM No: e.g. 09049014880
- Graduated from: e.g Ebonyi of State University, Abakaliki
- Program: e.g Full-time program.
- Click on the “Continue” button. Once you click on “Continue”, NYSC will send verification message to your provided email address.
- Go to your email address to verify.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and contribution on this NYSC Batch C Stream 1 and 2.
Also ensure you Subscribe to our Newsletter later for more updates.