This is to inform the general public that the the NYSC Batch B Online Registration Portal is currently opened to enable eligible Applicant get to apply for the one year service year to enable Graduate serve their Father land. We will be bring to your door step all your need to know as regards NYSC Batch A Online Registration Guide and Requirements.
Consequently, it is important that you do well to note the requirements we will be showing you in this update for easy guide on registration and Application as expected. Read through to know the latest development.
How to Apply for NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Online Registration
NYSC Batch B Online Registration – Guidelines for Locally Training
- The Revalidation link is for those deployed in 2022 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Effective from 2022 Batch ‘A’ Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on Camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard, when PCMs are enabled to print.