Over the years the NYSC which had been established for the Corp Member Service to…
The question that runs in the head of all Prospective Corp Members as regards NYSC Corp Member State Allawee has been what the what is the List of state that pays higher during NYSC service year. Now, you may have been searching for this update for long you are good to know that you are highly in the right place. Therefore, keep reading for more details on various States and the amount that is paid.
NYSC pays 33,000 naira while each states Corp Members receive a stipulated amount of money depending on what the state government pays. Keep reading for more details on NYSC Corp Member State Allawee.
List of NYSC Corp Member State Allawee and Amount Paid
- Abia state Pays ₦5,000
- Adamawa (unknown)
- Akwa Ibom state pays ₦4,900 monthly
- Anambra state pays ₦8,300 monthly (it is paid in bulk and not really monthly)
- Bauchi state pays ₦1,250
- Bayelsa – ₦3,000 to those in capital and ₦6,000 to those in rural areas.
- Benue (No information yet)
- Borno – ₦5,000
- Cross River – ₦5,000
- Delta – ₦5,000.
- Ebonyi ( pays ₦9750 monthly; however, payment stalled since February 2019)
- Edo (No information yet)
- Ekiti – ₦5,000
- Enugu – pays ₦3,800 to those in villages and ₦1,000 to those serving in towns
- Gombe (No information yet)
- Imo – pays ₦2,000
- Jigawa – pays ₦5,000
- Kaduna – ₦3000
- Kano pays a one-time sum of ₦15,000 which is approximately ₦1,200 per month
- Katsina (No information)
- Kebbi — ₦2,000 monthly
- Kogi (No information)
- Kwara – ₦25,000 monthly (paid to medical corp members)
- Lagos – ₦15,000 and sometimes ₦10,000 to corp members in ministries, ₦5000 to those in LGAs and ₦20,000 to medical youth corp members.
- Nasarawa – pays ₦5,000 monthly (₦30K paid in bulk after 6 months)
- Niger – used to pay ₦6,000; according to reports but not anymore.
- Ogun – Nil
- Ondo – ₦75,000 monthly to medical corp members only
- Osun – ₦5,000
- Oyo – ₦3,800
- Plateau (unknown yet)
- Rivers – ₦5,000 but the government of Governor increase to ₦15,00
- Sokoto – ₦5,000 to those in state government parastatals and ₦9,000 to those in state hospitals (please note that the payment is made in bulk at the end of the service year)
- Taraba – ₦10,000 (we are not so sure about this anymore)
- Yobe – ₦5,000 monthly for regular corp members while medical corp members earn 100,000 plus.
- Zamfara – ₦3,000
- FCT – Abuja doesn’t pay anything
Do well to ask questions were necessary as regards NYSC Corp Member state Allawee and NYSC Online Registration and we will be there to guide you.