If you are a Prospective Corp Member it is cool you get to know the…
The Procedure to have NYSC Final Clearance done is one thing that Passing Out Corp Members may be asking or be in search of. We have actually disect the How to Write NYSC PPA Final Clearance Letter so as to have your discharge your final NYSC Certificate giving to you.
It is therefore important that you NYSC Batches A,B,C stream I and 2 go through the process for NYSC Final Clearance Procedure listed below. Note that your NYSC Certificate will be given after you must have signed your NYSC Final Clearance Form Letter in PPA.
NYSC Final Clearance Procedure for Passing Out Parade
How Do I Write My NYSC PPA Final Clearance Letter?
The following are guidelines to be adhered to to ensure a hitch-free final clearance and passing out parade:
- The final clearance letter must bear the heading: “Final Clearance” Or “Letter Of Non-Indebtedness” as opposed to the monthly clearance heading on previous clearance letters
- The letter must expressly state that you are not in any way indebted to your place of primary assignment (PPA).
- Please note that this singular expression supersedes any other laudatory expression that might be used.
- Your name and sate code number on the final clearance letter must be correct as you would want it to appear on your certificate
- The stamp and signature on the final clearance letter must be original. Photocopies are strictly prohibited.
- The final clearance letter must be duly signed by your Zonal Inspector (ZI) then forwarded to your Local Government Inspector (LI) who will return same to you.
- You are to come along with the final clearance letter signed by your Zonal Inspector along with; your Original
- Identity card for collection of your discharge certificate at the NYSC secretariat.
How to Do NYSC Final Clearance for Passing Out Parade Corp Members
The following things are expected from every corps Member;
- You get your final clearance from your PPA. It must be a letter headed paper, it must be signed with a stamp or sealed from your office.
- You should staple your ID card to the final clearance.
- Take it to your Area Inspector or LGI to clear you.
- Then your CDS Officer (CDS Coordinator) will sign and clear you for CDS, Foundation Form and Magazine payment.
- Your CDS Officer or Coordinator will take your final clearance to Z.I (LGI) office for Z.I stamp, then she will give it back to you.
- Also, you will use your final clearance for the final bio-metrics. When you do your bio-metrics, the officer will sign and stamp your final clearance for the final bio-metrics.
- We Wish All Passing Out Corp Members A Successful Pop And Great Favours In The Labour Market.
Thanks for staying in touch with us