African University of Science and Technology AUST Postgraduate Admission Form…
This is to inform the general public that the Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Postgraduate Admission Form online application for Masters and PhD program is currently ongoing for all interested Applicant in the Postgraduate School. The requirements for application are listed below.
All eligible Applicant should do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below for Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Postgraduate Admission Form online registration process. Also, candidates should endeavor to Pay application fees to the right platform.
How to Apply for OAU Postgraduate Admission Form
Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Postgraduate Admission Form Requirement
- All candidates must satisfy the O’ Level requirements for matriculation into first degree programmes of the Obafemi Awolowo University, i.e. Five Credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- An Applicant for admission to Postgraduate Diploma of the University shall be:
- (i) a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University with at least 3rd Class Degree.
- (ii) a graduate of any other approved University with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower.
- An Applicant for masters degree must possess not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) Honours Degree of the Obafemi Awolowo University or any other approved University.
- An applicant for admission to the Ph.D. degree programme should be a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University or any other approved University who possesses a Master Degree with a research thesis and a weighted coursework average which should normally be not less than 60 %(B+).
- The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for OAU postgraduate form 2022/2023. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for OAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Visit the school portal at http://apply.oaunetque.com to start the registration process.
- Click on Create application account and use a viable personal e-mail address and password to create an application account.
- With the e-mail and password combination, sign in and accurately fill the pages of the application form.
- Click on Remita to pay the application processing fee and complete the registration form.
Applicants are to forward the following relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Photocopy of University Degree Certificate
- Photocopy of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Photocopy of O’ Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- The original transcript obtained from the Applicant’s University plus duly completed downloaded O
- Awolowo University Postgraduate College Transcript Label; (i)-(v) must be properly addressed to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Kindly note that another set of relevant documents in support of your applications as specified in (i)-(v) should also be forwarded to the Head of Department of your choice.