This is to inform you that the application for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship 2023 Portal is now open for all eligible applicants who may be willing and qualified to apply for the ongoing application for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship.
Therefore, all interested applicants do do themselves well to follow up on the right steps to apply below. Also do well to not if you are eligible before you apply online.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
Benefits of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- Funding for course fees
Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
Requirements for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Qualification
You will be considered in order of priority for the scholarship:
1. New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
You must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered)
2. If you apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
3. If you are:
moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (eg waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants)
admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Interview Date and Venue
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- You are advised to highlight these attributes in your 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Shortlisting is planned to take place in early April with candidates expected to be invited to interview in late April or early May.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship 2023 Portal
- All interested applicants should visit the application Portal @ to Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) on www.sbs.ox.ac.uk to apply
- You must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
- Answer the following question in no more than 500 words:
How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
January 5, 2024
About Pershing Square Foundation (PSF)
The Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) was established in 2006 to support exceptional leaders and innovative organizations that tackle important social issues and deliver scalable and sustainable impact across the globe.
PSF has committed $500+ million in grants and social investments across a number of fields, including health and medicine, education, economic development and social justice.
Bill Ackman and Neri Oxman are the co-trustees of the Foundation. By investing in pioneering individuals, non-profits and mission driven companies who dare to re-imagine the possible,
Thanks for staying in touch with us Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship 2023 Portal