The is to inform the general public that Ogun State School of Health Technology 2021/2022…
Oyo State College of Oyo State College Of Midwifery Admission Form OYSCONME registration is open and on going. Do well to apply online by following the procedure as seen in this update. Ensure you have the right requirements and qualifications before proceeding in how to apply for the Oyo State College Of Nursing Admission Form OYSCONME Application Portal.
Consequently, it is important that Applicant who is registering from Oyo State College Of Midwifery Admission Form OYSCONME should endeavor to fill in the correct information details so as to have a smooth application in the OYSCONME Basic Midwifery Application Portal. It is therefore important to also note that all fees are payable to all banks using remita.
How to Apply for Oyo State College Of Midwifery Admission Form
OYSCONME College of Nursing Admission Form General Eligibility and Requirements
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings from the same examination body may apply.
- He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Oyo State College Of Basic Midwifery Admission Form Application Fee
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
How To Apply Oyo State College Of Midwifery Admission Form
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application:
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit
- Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Oyo State College Of Nursing Admission Form Registration Deadline
- The online application must be completed on or before 31 January 2022.
OYSCONME Exam Date
Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 7th – Friday, 11th February 2022
OYSCONME Venue for Examination
- Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively
Oyo State College Of Midwifery Interview Date
- Date of Interview: Monday, 21st – Friday, 25th February 2022
OYSCONME Basic Midwifery Admission Form Venue for interview
The School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi
Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Ensure you do well to make use of the comments box below to ask your questions and we will be ready to respond ASAP. Join us on Facebook and WhatsApp.