Do you want to Apply for REA Recruitment Portal? REA is officially opened for job opportunities for all interested Applicant who want to benefit and be gainfully employed in Rural Electrification Agency. This is one time opportunity. Moreso, there are some basic information and requirements we will be letting you know about as regards registration form and how to get recruited in the Job searches.
Rural Electrification Agency made for serious minded individuals who have the prerequisites to enable one have access to the REA Recruitment Portal. You are previleged to have all you need to know as regards the paramilitary scheme. Do well to make good use of this great opportunity.
How to Apply for REA Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for REA Recruitment Portal
Rural Electrification Agency requirements;
- If you intend to apply for S.S.C.E Cadre, Graduates Cadre, and Diploma Cadre, you will be required to present their GCE or SSCE/NECO results with credit pass in at least 3 subjects that must include English and Mathematics.
- You must be a resident of Nigeria, and must have valid identification means like Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, International Passport, or a Driver License
- Your Birth Certificate will also be required
- You will need to provide your BSC/HND degree
- You must be fit for the job, physically and mentally
- You must be competent on a computer and,
- Your communications skills must be satisfactory
- You will not eligible to apply if you have debts/criminal case, or if you are deformed or abnormal
- Pregnant women are not eligible to apply
- You must be above 25yrs old
- You must be single
Important Information on REA Recruitment Application
You will be investigated in the following areas:
- Health status/Medical Report
- REA will ascertain the veracity of the documents you will submit.
- You will have to pass through a drug test
- The REA will consult with your employees, associates, neighbors, friends, teachers, and so many other acquaintances of yours.
- There will be additional criteria candidates must meet so they can be deemed as qualified for REA recruitment.
How to Apply for REA Recruitment Portal
- Firstly, log into REA Recruitment Official website @ ncat.gov.ng
- The registration process application is online, Interested and qualified candidates
- Click here to apply FIRS Recruitment Portal 2021,
- Candidates who meet the online application requirements will be issued an Aptitude test.
- You are good.
NB: All Applicant are expected to beware of entities, websites, or persons offering to facilitate an entrance for you in exchange for funds.
The job vacancies published by the Rural Electrification Agency (REA) are NOT TO BE SOLD. You are enjoined to report such developments to the right authorities.
Prospective applicants should note that they are all granted equal opportunities to clinch the vacant positions for the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment exercise.
REA Recruitment Portal Application Deadline
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected.
About Rural Electrification Agency of Nigeria –
REA Job Vacancy
The Nigerian Rural Electrification Agency (REA) is the Implementing Agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria tasked with electrification of rural and unserved communities.
To provide access to reliable electric power supply for rural dwellers irrespective of where they live and what they do, in a way that would allow for reasonable return on investment through appropriate tariff that is economically responsive and supportive of the average rural customer.
Promote Rural Electrification in the Country
Co-ordinate Rural Electrification Programs in the country
Administer the Rural Electrification Fund (REF) to promote, support and provide rural electrification through Public and Private Sector Participation
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about REA Recruitment Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.