Zamfara State Government Scholarship 2021 Application is currently opened to enable interested applicant get scholarship…
This is to inform the interested Applicant who wants to apply for River State Government Scholarship 2021/2022 to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. If you are given the opportunity to have the scholarship as expected you need to have the course of the requirements to apply for the ongoing programme as expected.
Keep reading for more Juicy details of the River State Government Scholarship Programme Application all we have to do is to inform the general public and it’s left for interested Applicant to take the bull by the horn and do what is necessary by have the right requirements and qualifications to apply for the programme
General Eligibility for River State Government Scholarship
To apply for River State Government Scholarship all Applicant must;
Be an indigene from River State
Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Rivers State (Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rivers State Polytechnic, Rivers State University, University of Port Harcourt).
How to Apply for River State Government Scholarship Programme
All Applicant should follow the instructions to apply online by
- First log in to River State Government Scholarship application portal@ riversstate.gov.ng
- Then proceed to fill in your;
- Functional E-mail address Followed by
- phone number.
List of River State Government Scholarship Courses
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Other Important Documents to come with may be include;
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
River State Government Scholarship Application Deadline / Closing Date
All Applicant should note that the River State Government Scholarship application is not yet on for the year so for regular updates do stay in touch for update as expected.
Do well to make good use of the comments box for and answers to questions that may have been asked. Also ensure you Subscribe to our newsletter.