This is to inform the general public that the FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020…
This is to inform the general public that the Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for 2021/2022 Academic session. All interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through post degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form Programme.
Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form Screening and available Courses for Admissions.
General Eligibility for Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
Salem University Postgraduate Courses
- MSc Microbiology
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Business Administration
- MBA Business Administration
- PGD Microbiology
- PGD Business Administration
How to Apply for Salem University Postgraduate Form
- Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
Salem University Postgraduate Form Application Closing Date
- Visit Official website @www.salemuniversity.edu.ng
If you have any questions please feel free to ask using the comments box below.
Also subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page below for fast notification of our update.