IMT Scholarship Portal Requirement Portal has the procedure for application…
This is to inform the general public that the Seydoux Scholarship Portal is now opened for all interested Applicant for Scholarships in France. All Applicant should note the requirements and qualifications for applying for registration.
If you got what it takes to apply for Seydoux Scholarship Portal do well to note the guidelines for online application. Seydoux Scholarship Portal and registration deadline for all eligible Applicant.
How to Apply for Seydoux Scholarship Programme
- Benefits of the Rene Seydoux Scholarship
Successful students will receive a scholarship amounting to €10,000 per year for the duration of the Masters programme. The scholarship covers partial tuition.
Seydoux Scholarship General Eligibility
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be a resident and citizen of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted to one of Sciences Po’s Masters programmes
- Only students who are first time applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Seydoux Scholarship Portal
- Candidates must first of all must apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected programme of study.
- Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s Admissions website including all suuporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application.
- In parallel to the Sciences Po Admissions application process online, an email with your application file for the René Seydoux Scholarship must be sent to
- email@example.com with the subject title “Application 2022/2023 Seydoux Scholarship”.
Seydoux Scholarship Required Documents
Your application must include the following documents; any application missing elements requested below will not be reviewed or considered:
- Cover letter outlining motivations for an interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Seydoux Scholarship Application Deadline
- The deadline for the Seydoux Scholarship is the 3rd January 2023 (23:59 French time) for Masters students.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask your questions and we will be able to respond to all your questions ASAP.