Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship Portal. Be informed that the Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme for all Interested candidates. Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship Portal is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
Meanwhile, the requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship Portal .
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships Portal
Students applying for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship Portal
Please follow the following application steps to avail Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships
- Applicants must complete and submit both their scholarship application and their admission application to the College by December 1.
- The application consists of two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays via our online form or via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Kotzen
- Application” by December 1. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
Interview: Finalists chosen for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview which will be conducted in February. If you are an international applicant unable to make it to campus, a Skype interview may be conducted instead.
Thanks for staying in touch with us