Be informed that the Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
The requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme
Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme
You’ll get involved in:
- Monitoring the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports
- Shape the development and way we present our wealth management products and services for clients
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate new client engagement plans
- Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role in Wealth Management. These could be in areas such as:
- Product Management
Business and Segment Management
Responsibility for Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme
What you’ll do over 18 months
- International induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 month training rotation – you’ll spend twelve months in Wealth Management where you’ll learn how to engage with clients.
- You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments,
- Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
6 month business rotation – your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle.
- It will also give you exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment Strategy.
- It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme Requirement
- For our International Graduate Programme, you must
Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
- For the UAE, we accept applications from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to nationals of the country.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
March 31st 2023
Google AdCamp Internship Funded Programme
Access Bank Internship Programme
NerdzFactory NYSC Internship Programme
Nimbles Engineering Company Internship Programme
World Bank Summer Internship Programme
Google North America MBA Internship
Global Internship Programme (GIP)
Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Programme
Thanks for staying in touch with us.