We will be briefing you all you need to know about Sterling Bank Transfer Code in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on Sterling Bank Transfer Code using the update below. Learn More
Meanwhile, you have to take cognizant of all the available Sterling Bank Transfer Code in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on Sterling Bank USSD Code the transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to Register and Activate Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Simply dial *822# from the phone number registered with your account
- Reply with 1 for registration
- Enter the 10 digits of your bank account number
- Enter the details of your debit card as requested
- Create a 4-digit PIN
- Re-enter your PIN for confirmation.
You can also do the steps below:
- Using the same number you used in opening your Sterling bank account Dial *822# on you GSM phone.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to create your four digit security PIN.
- You can now start enjoying the services.
Features of Sterling Bank
- With Sterling Bank USSD Code service, you can Register and Activate for Mobile Money
- You can send money to friends and family
- You can recharge airtime for yourself, friends and family
- Check your balance
How to check Sterling Bank Account Balance via USSD Codes
- Simply dial *822*6# on your GSM phone and your account balance will be displayed on your phone screen. This service may require a service
How to Transfer cash from Sterling Bank Account to Another Bank
- For Sterling bank transactions dial *822*4*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#. You can transfer up to 100,000 per transaction and 500,000 per day using this servicservicetterling bank to other bank’s dial * 822*5*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER & BANK#. You can transfer up to 100,000 per transaction and 500,000 per day using this service.
How to transfer money from Sterling Bank to Another Sterling Bank Account
- Simply dial *822*4*AMODial *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN#UNT*NUBAN#
Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal – withdraw without ATM Card
- Simply dial *822*42#
- Select generate token by pressing option 1
- Select the pin of your choice
- Enter the pin again to confirm it.
- A pay code will be sent to your phone.
- Locate the nearest ATM that has cardless withdrawal or quickteller enabled.
- Press enter and select Sterling money if it is a Sterling bank ATM. But if it is other bank ATM select pay code. Then enter your 12 digits code sent to your phone.
- Enter your phone number, the amount you requested for withdrawal and pressure continue.
- Finally, exercise patient for the ATM to verify your details.
- Once it is verified, your money will be put.
Sterling Bank SWIFT Code
Here is Sterling Bank Swift code to enable you transfer USD to Nigeria bank;
Sterling Bank Transfers Limit
- Note that the daily cumulative limit of Sterling Bank USSD transfer code is 100,000 naira. In order words, this means that you are eligible to make transactions not more than 100,000 naira per day.
- On the other hand, transactions above you need mobile app.
Sterling Bank Loan Requirements
- You are an active customer of the bank
- You have a business or corporate account in Sterling Bank
- You have a registered business or company
- You have a good Credit Bureau Report
- You have been trading for some time (one to three years should be enough)
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Business
- You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents, such as:
- Your company’s profile Bank statements Details about the collateral you are willing to offer
- Proof of your address Your business plan Means of identification Cash flow budget
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.