Greenfield University Kaduna Post UTME Form Screening Admission is now opened to invite all eligible…
Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The requirements, qualifications and application Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form Screening is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form
Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language.
- For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
List of Approved Trinity University JUPEB Subject Combinations
POSSIBLE PROGRAMMES IN JUPEB AFFILIATED UNIVERSITIES
1. Physics, Chemistry Biology:
Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government Literature, Government, History, Economics, C. R. S, Medicine and Surgery / Pharmacy / Veterinary Medicine / Anatomy / Physiology / Public Health / Nursing / Microbiology / Industrial Chemistry / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Zoology / Plant Biology / Agronomy, Animal Science and Agricultural Economics and Extension) / B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture & Wildlife Management)
2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics:
Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Computer Science / Physics with Electronics / Urban and Regional Planning / Geology / Architecture
3. Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government:
Accounting / Banking and Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Entrepreneurship / Industrial Relations and Personnel Management / Political Science / Sociology / Educational Management
4. Literature, Government, History, Economics, CRS:
Law / Communication Studies / Linguistics and Communication Studies / History and International Studies / French and International Studies / English and International Studies / Theater and Film Studies / Guidance and Counseling
Thanks for staying in touch with us