If you have been searching for a recruitable platform where you can apply for a…
This is to inform the public that the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing for all International student to Apply. This platform is open to all interested Applicant who are willing to study abroad. If you are willing to apply for this programme Scholarship you are instructed to take cognisant of the right requirements to apply for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship as expected. There are lots of benefit to gain in this programme.
However, if you have not taking not of the right requirements to apply for the ongoing programme do well to make sure you take note of the general Eligibility for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship before you get to Apply for programme below. All applicant should do well to take cognisant of the pricey to apply for the programme inorder not to make any form of error or mistake while going about the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship Registration programme as expected. Keep reading from more details and juicy update below.
How to Apply for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Portal
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship Eligibility
Open to African postgraduate students;
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Da a MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile.
Benefit of TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
- The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top 10 leading business schools in the world only, as ranked by the Financial Times.
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2021 lists the top ten schools as:
- London Business School
- University of Chicago: Booth
- Iese Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- HEC Paris
- Duke University: Fuqua
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
Please click here view the full list for further details of rankings.
Notice for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship, regardless of their domicile.
- Awarded candidates will receive their grant prior to the annual intake date for that business school.
- However, whilst the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship will provide additional financial support to help African student’s bridge part of the gap and relieve some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes
- It will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
How to Apply for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
If you meet the scholarship criteria (you are an African student, who has been accepted on an MBA programme at a top 10 leading Business School, as ranked by The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking 2021 (http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/global-mba-ranking-2021/pdf) and want to apply for the scholarship, you should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org between 1 June and 30 June 2022:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Note: The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
Application Deadline for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
Applications received prior to 1 June 2022 or after 30 June 2022 will not be processed.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below in the comments section on this word. And ensure you do well to air your views. And also like our page and join our WhatsApp group.