The University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Screening Form is ongoing for all interested Applicant who may wish to apply for the direct entry Admission Exercise schedule. This is a guide on how to apply for University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Screening Admission Form.
The management opens the University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Screening Form specifically for qualified Applicant. We at mummylizzysblog.com.ng has gone a long way to inform all our readers on all they need to note. Ensure you fill up all information correctly. Most importantly, application Deadline must be met on or before January 13, 2023.
How to Apply for University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates Eligible for UI Direct Entry Admission
Only candidates who made University of Ibadan their first choice in the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry will be allowed to submit their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/ O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND results on UI portal.
How to Apply for University of Ibadan Direct Entry Screening Form
(a) Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 69345521EG ADEKOYA (Surname) Kenechukwu Garba. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
(b) Payment Option
Credit/Debit card payment using ATM card;
Cash at bank using the printout from the portal to make payment at the bank;
Direct bank Account debit whereby internet banking tools are used to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate as indicated on the Direct Entry form slip preceded by the JAMB registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing success message. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and all credentials (SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND).
Notice for University of Ibadan Direct Entry Screening Form
- Candidates are advised to fill the online forms carefully, following all instructions, as “mistake(s)”may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are expected to upload their photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The photographs must be clean, clear and without glasses. Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only.
- Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submission.
The University website will be open for registration on Thursday,1 December 2022, to Friday, 13 January 2023.
Thanks for staying in touch with us