This is to inform the public on the new Osun State University UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Admission Form is available for all eligible candidates who may find this program interesting.
Do not miss use this great benefits for UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Admission Form Application. The requirements and procedures for online application are listed below. Do well to follow the steps as listed in this update.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Admission Form
UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Admission Form Eligibility
- Any candidate applying for transfer of studentship to Osun State University must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer.
- Any intending transferee whose studentship has lapsed in his/her former university will not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any student willing to transfer from other public and private University to Osun State University must transfer into the same course as he/she is studying or any other course, provided he/she satisfies the requirement.
- The applicant must have minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5/5.00 as at last session in his/her present University.
- The duration for inter-University transfer must fall within the season of admission process by Osun State University as stipulated in the University regulations.
- The applicant must meet the University and programme specific admission requirements as contained in the University regulations.
- To be specific, the applicant must possess the minimum entry O’ Level requirements and the UTME score must not be lower than the cut-off mark for Osun State University for the same Course during the year of his/her admission.
- Candidates expelled or withdrawn from other universities based on academic record or disciplinary cases shall not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any applicant who fails to process his/her academic transcript directly from Academic Affairs Unit to Osun State University will not be considered (Student’s copy of academic transcript is not acceptable, please)
- Any applicant who fails to submit sworn Court Affidavit on his/her criminal and disciplinary status in the present University will not be considered.
- At any stage, if irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student, such student(s) shall be made to face the Students Disciplinary Panel and appropriate punishment will be applied.
- Transferees can only be admitted to 200 level, the Osun State University will accept transferees to 200 Level for all 4-year Courses and to 300 Level for Courses above 4-year duration.
- However, transfer into such programmes will depend on the availability of space.
Please note that UNIOSUN will not accept Transferred candidates into Law (LLB), Common and Islamic Law (LLB), Nursing (B.N.Sc.) and M.B.B.S programmes this academic session.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Form
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payment of N50,000.00 for the Inter-University transfer fees is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card,
- Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.)
Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 25th November 2022
Thanks for staying in touch with us