This is to inform all prospective students that UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form Ost UTME is now open for all eligible and Interested Applicant.
You are advised to fill in the correct details for UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form 2022/2023 Screening Admission. This is to prevent any form of error.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form
First-choice candidates who have been screened for admission into the University of Port Harcourt for the 2022/2023 Academic session but have not been offered admission into the programmes of their choice may wish to apply for supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 150 in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum Post-UTME Score of 72 with the required UTME Subject combination.
- Candidates must possess the relevant FIVE O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the supplementary admission.
- Candidates should login to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form Date
- Candidates are informed that the online processing of Supplementary Admission Forms shall end on Friday, 16th December 2022.
- Successful candidates will be required to click on Transfer Approval on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept a change of department to enable the processing of admission.
- Candidates should ensure they upload their O’Level Results to JAMB as candidates who don’t won’t be admitted.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
Thanks for staying in touch with us