If you have been searching for Union Bank Transfer Codes you are right at the…
if have been searching for Unity Bank Transfer Code you are right at the right place for now we will be We will be briefing you all you need to know about Unity Bank Transfer Code in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on Unity Bank Transfer Code using the update below. Learn More
Also, you have to take cognizant of all the available Unity Bank Transfer Code in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on Unity Code Transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to Register and Activate Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Simply dial *7799# on your phone. This must be done with the phone number you used to create the unity bank account.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen. In the process of registering, you will be requested to enter your account number and choose a pin for transactions.
- Don’t forget that some digits if your ATM card will be needed.
- If you have completed the process, congratulations welcome to unity bank mobile banking using USSD codes. Now you can make transactions using your phone.
How to use Unity Bank Transfer Codes in Mobile App
After you Download Unity mobile app follow the steps below;
- Login with your user name and password
- Click on “Transfer” tab
- Click Self Linked transfer, Unity Bank Transfers, Other Banks Transfer
- Select “Account number” to debit
- Fill the other beneficiary details
- Click “Next”
- Enter the 6 digit number generated on your token device
- Click “Authorize”
How to Check Unity Bank Account Balance
- To check your Unity bank account balance, dial *7799# and
- select the option that says ‘check account balance’.
- Now,, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your request.
How to Subscribe, Recharge and Buy Airtime via Unity USSD Code
If you want to buy airtime and Subscribe from your Unity Bank Account for self so as to top up from your union bank account;
- Simply dial *826*amount#, e.g if you want to recharge 2000 just dial *826*2000# and Your account will be credited with 2000 naira instantly.
Unity Bank Recharge Code For Third Party
If you want to recharge another phone number or for another person follow the steps below;
- Simply dial*826*amount*recipient’s mobile no#. Enter your secure PIN or the last 4 digits of your ATM card number to confirm your recharge.
- Once the transaction is authorized and it is successful. The recipient will receive airtime immediately.
How to use Unity Bank Cardless Withdrawal – without ATM Card
- Simply dial *7799#
- Select 4 for cardless withdrawal.
Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Choose your 4 digits pin.
Enter your ussd pin.
- Proceed to Cashout pay code will be sent to you as SMS.
- Then locate the nearest ATM, pressure any button on the ATM.
- Choose pay code option on the ATM.
- Then enter the pay code digits sent to you as SMS..
- Afterwards, Enter your cashout pin that you generated, 4 digits code.
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal.
- Finally, wait for the ATM to verify your details and dispense your cash.
Unity Bank Swift code
Below is Unity Bank Swift code;
What is Unity Bank Transfer Limit?
- Note that the daily cumulative limit of Unity Bank USSD transfer code is 100,000 naira. In order words, this means that you are eligible to make transactions not more than 100,000 naira per day.
- On the other hand, transactions above you need mobile app.
How to check Unity Bank Account Number via USSD Codes
- To check your Unity bank account number, Simply dial *7799# and follow the right stepped to receive a short message which shows your account number.
How to Apply For Unity Bank Business Loan
- You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents, such as:
- Your company’s profile Bank statements Details about the collateral you are willing to offer
- Proof of your address Your business plan Means of identification Cash flow budget
Unity Bank Loan Requirements
- You are an active customer of the bank
- You have a business or corporate account in Jaiz Bank
- You have a registered business or company
- You have a good Credit Bureau Report
- You have been trading for some time (one to three years should be enough)
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Like our Facebook page and my Twitter handle below.
Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.