An application for University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2033 for International Students is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant. All interested and qualified candidate for Postgraduate studies should follow the instructions on how they can have a success UCL Scholarship application on Official portal.
Therefore, we will now take you through on how you can easily apply for University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2033 for International Students. Note, that you must meet up with all the necessary Qualifications as outlined below. There are lot of benefits included in this Scholarship Program all is outlined below.
How to Apply for University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2033 for International Students
Requirements for UCL Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
Be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- Come from a lower income background;
AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24.
- Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person.
Benefits of UCL Masters Scholarship
There are up to 70 (seventy) scholarships available in 2023/24.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time programme is 2yrs in length. In that case the scholarship will be paid 50% in each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL
- Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
How to Apply for University College London (UCL) Scholarship
- Interested and qualified? Go to University College London (UCL) on www.ucl.ac.uk to apply
For more details, visit UCL website
About University College London (UCL)
- University College London, officially known as UCL since 2005, is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a member institution of the federal University of London. Established in 1826, as London University by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion.
April 27, 2023
Thanks for staying in touch with us