The School of General Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) would like to inform all first-year students enrolled in the Regular programme that the 2021/2022 GST (compulsory courses that must be taken and passed before graduation) registration and book collection will come to a close on Friday, the 30th of December at 4:00 p.m. 2022.
UNIZIK GST Registration Deadline for 1st Semester 2021/2022 Academic Calendar
- Before the examination, every registered student should go to the SGS website at gs.unizik.edu.ng and check the day, time, and hall of his/her examination schedule for the 10-14th of January 2023.
- During the course of the examination, it is imperative that students pay attention to the following rules:
- Handsets are strictly prohibited in examination halls.
- All sorts of wristwatches are absolutely prohibited in examination halls.
Carry-over students must present valid identification (such as a school ID, NIN card, or voter identity card).
- No smoking or eating will be permitted in the examination halls.
Students are not permitted to take examinations outside of the times and locations specified in each student’s schedule.
- Before being admitted to the GST examinations, all students must be suitably dressed.
- All types of caps, crop tops, slippers, bandanas, ripped jeans, kimonos, and so on are not permitted in the examination halls.
- The students involved are hereby instructed to abide by this notice.
Thanks for staying in touch with us