This is to inform the prospective undergraduate that the YABATECH Post UTME Form is ongoing…
This is to inform the general Public that the UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Registration has commence for all interested applicant. All interested applicant should do well to note the requirements as well as the qualifications for online UNIZIK Post UTME Registration. Do well to note the following update we will be dropping for our own consumption. Also not the general eligibility be for you proceed to go about the online registration. Most importantly the UNIZIK Post UTME Screening date has been scheduled for 2021 Examination. Check out below.
In the same vein we are all advise to adhere strictly to the guidelines from this update inorder not to make any form of mistake. Also ensure that you are into the school regularities before you apply for this UNIZIK Post UTME for Undergraduate programme.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Application
UNIZIK Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice
- Candidates who have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply. All Cutoff marks for each department and courses are all listed below.
- Candidates must at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings
- Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice
university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any
faculty / programme can also apply on the condition
that they visit the JAMB website for a change of
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of
OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant
disciplines and subjects.
UNIZIK Post UTME Form Payment Fees
How much is UNIZIK Post UTME Form?
All Applicant should create and print (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
Nnamdi Azikwe University UNIZIK Post UTME Cutoff Mark
Here are the various faculties and department that has its Cutoff marks as 200 and above
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration i. Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Programmes with 180 cut-off marks
- Agriculture -Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Sciences & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theater and Film Studies and Chinese Studies
- Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education and Vocational Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bio resources Engineering, Polymer & Textiles Engineering
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and applied Arts, Environmental management, Estate management
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only
- Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only
- Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only
UNIZIK Post UTME Form Registration Deadline and Screening Date
Registration procedure is as follows:
a. Registration starts on Wednesday 8th September, 2021 and
ends on Wednesday 10th November, 2021.
b. Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe
University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 12th
November 2021. Any change done after this date will not be
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Form Screening Application
- The first thing to do is to visit the UNIZIK Application @portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Then proceed to Click on “Create Account”
- Then enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Then go ahead to print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Then you can do well to login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. (If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”)
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” buttonAPPLY HERE
– Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email,
phone number and password
– Validate your account by providing the code sent to your
– Login with your username and password
– Click on 2021 PostUTME application
– Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
– Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the
sum of N2000
– Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next
of kin information
– Click on submit form to submit your application.
– You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your
ND: You have to print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Notice to Direct Entry Candidates
- In addition to a, b, c above, candidates must also ensure that their
academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi
Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Monday 22nd November 2021
– Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the
stipulated period will not be considered for admission
Requirements and Time for Registration
a. Monitor your personal phone number/ email and UNIZIK website
for more details of the screening exercise and post UTME/DE
b. Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the
c. You must also upload your O’level results on JAMB CAPS to be
considered for admissions.
a. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong
JAMB registration number at the Bank.
b. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments
made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the
Barr. Philomena Iwara Okoye
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Date 2021/2022 Schedule Examination
This is to inform Applicant that the management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University has announced 26th November 2021 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exams.
Candidates are advised to come along with the right requirements and documents and slips.
The venue is at UNIZIK Premises.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for questions that needs quick respones.
Also ensure that you rate this update and better still subscribe to our newsletter for more alert on all UNIZIK Post UTME Form Our Team are capable to give you the best.